Sign up for our newsletter and receive all our latest news.
Forever In Fashion< Back to listings
Maungatapu - 298 Maungatapu Road,Tauranga
The expansive Inner Harbour, Mount & Tauranga waterviews are to be admired from the upstairs living. The inground swimming pool, the private decks, and BBQ/ Entertainment areas are to be enjoyed from the downstairs living. What a fabulous refurbished Family home that offers open plan living, a sunny conservatory, a stylish bathroom, and 3 double bedrooms.The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. Office or 4th single bedroom, plus upstairs the 2nd living area that could double as the 5th Guest bedroom.
This 'eye-catching' character home sits on a flat 812m2 section with a detached double garage. Ample off-street parking for boat/campervan. A real bonus for the 'Blokes' is a basement workshop or 3rd car garaging.
Close to bus stops, Pre-school Daycare, and the Maungatapu Shopping Centre. Excellent Location.
Rates: $2267.90 per annum (Approx)
Legal Description: SEC C MAUNGATAPU Z
Land Area: 812m2
House Size: 180m2 (Approx) plus Detached double garage
Built: 1950's renovated 1970's and 2000's
Construction: weatherboard, concrete block, iron roofing, aluminium joinery, rimu flooring.
Features & Benefits:
- Amazing Inner Harbour Waterviews, Mount Maunganui, Kaimai Ranges, Avenues Tauranga.
- Stylishly modernized throughout
- Fabulous indoor/outdoor living.
- Inground Concrete Pool, Undercover BBQ/seating, decks/patios,
- Private rear fenced flat section, with outdoor lighting
- Some waterviews from the downstairs living
- Rimu flooring
- 3rd garage or big basement workshop
- Detached double garage
- Excellent off-road parking for Boat/Campervan
- Fenced-off parking for trailer
- Sunny Conservatory
- 2 living areas
- Master with walk-in-wardrobe & ensuite
- Office or single bedroom
- New stainless dishwasher & Double oven
- Stylish bathroom/fitments
- Legal Right of Way access to Tauranga Harbour
Chattels: Double oven, dishwasher, rangehood, fixed floor coverings, blinds, light fittings, alarm, woodburner, remote garage door opener x 2 remotes, Inground concrete swimming pool & Pool accessories, outdoor lights, built-in-BBQ shelter, ceiling fan, heated towel rails x 2.
Close Amenities: Maungatapu Shopping Centre & Bus stops, Maungatapu Pre-School, Maungatapu Kindergarten, Te Wati Park, Rotary Beach/Park Reserve, Maungatapu Primary School, Maungatapu Service Station, Harley's Daycare, Resident Artist Studio 'La Mu', Anchorage Beach Reserve, zoned for Tauranga Intermediate School, Tauranga Girls & Boys Colleges, close to Palmers Garden Centre & Fern Cafe, close to main arterial routes, easy access to Bayfair Shopping Mall, Greerton Village, Tauranga CBD.
You could be sold too!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Car Garage